My husband and I rarely get to go out on a date without our kids. Right now our village is small, and babysitters are scarce, so when we go out to eat we often are bringing our kids along with us. It’s always nice to find a place that has a kids eat free night when we are bringing along our two little ones. I’ve put together a list of ten local restaurants that have a designated kids eat free time. Some are chain restaurants, and some are local establishments, and if you click on the restaurants name it will take you to their website.
I would love to hear if you know of some other restaurants that are doing a kids eat free special!
1. Hobnob: Sunday-Thursday, 5pm to 7pm, free kids meal with adult purchase of $10 or more, Roswell, Cumming, Johns Creek locations.
2. O’Charleys: everyday, beverage not included, one free kids meal with adult meal purchase.
3. Vincent’s Italian Kitchen: Tuesday, free kids meal with adult entree.
4. Steak ‘N Shake: Saturday and Sunday, beverage not included, children 12 and under, free kids meal with every $9 spent.
5. Paradise South of the Border: Monday, children 10 and under, one free kids meal with adult meal purchase.
6. IKEA: Tuesday’s, two free kids meals with every adult entree.
7. Flying Biscuit: call your local flying biscuit for days and times as they vary by establishment, one free kids meal with adult meal.
8. Alessios Restaurant And Pizzeria: Tuesday’s, Roswell, Cumming, and Johns Creek, free kids meal with one adult purchase of $10 and more.
9. Dickey’s BBQ: Sunday, children 12 and under, free kids meal with adult purchase of $10 or more.
10. IHOP : everyday 4pm to 10pm
Thanks for stopping by!