Summer has arrived in Georgia, and with the hot temperatures comes the desire to be laying in a pool all day long! I have been researching water parks for my little ones, but I’m just not sure that we are quite ready for White Water yet. During my research I have found several smaller, very budget friendly alternative options to the bigger water parks. These aquatic centers include water slides, zero depth entry pools, lazy rivers, lap pools, and splash zones. Most of the aquatic centers open this weekend so I thought there was no better time than now to share the ones I have found!
1. Browns Mill Family Aquatic Center, Lithonia(dekalb) https://www.dekalbcountyga.gov/parks/aquatics
2. South Cobb Aquatic Center, Austell(Cobb)https://www.cobbcounty.org/parks/recreation/aquatics/south-cobb-aquatic-center
3. Wills Park Pool, Alpharetta(Fulton) https://willspark.com/activities/swimming-info/
4. Cumming Aquatic Center, Cumming(Cherokee) https://www.cummingaquaticcenter.com/index.php/en/
5. Collins Hill Aquatic Center, Lawrenceville(Gwinnett) https://www.gwinnettcounty.com/web/gwinnett/Departments/CommunityServices/ParksandRecreation/OurParksandFacilities/GuidetoYourParks/CollinsHillAquaticCenter
6. Cherokee County Aquatic Center, Canton(Cherokee) http://www.crpa.net/parks/aquatics-center/
We visited this aquatic center and it was a great time! At the time our kids were 1 and 3, and there was plenty for them to do!
7. Seven Springs Water Park, Powder Springs(Cobb) https://www.cobbcounty.org/parks/recreation/aquatics/seven-springs-water-park
8. Bogan Park Aquatic Center, Buford(Gwinnett) https://www.gwinnettcounty.com/web/gwinnett/Departments/CommunityServices/ParksandRecreation/OurParksandFacilities/GuidetoYourParks/BoganParkAquaticCenter
I hope you all stay cool, and find an aquatic center near you to enjoy!
Thanks for stopping by!
For more fun activities around town see here:
Eleven Splash Pads Around Atlanta You Need To Visit
10 indoor play activities around Atlanta
Interactive Neighborhood for Kids Children’s Museum
Our Day at the Children’s Museum of Atlanta
One thought on “8 Water Parks Around Atlanta That Are Budget Friendly”