As a kid I remember our parents loading us all in the car during the holiday season to go drive around to look for Christmas lights. I don’t remember there being quite as many amazing light shows as there are now but it was still one of my favorite things to do. Now I have two kids of my own who want to go look at Christmas lights. We have come across several really fun activities around town that are perfect for anyone who loves looking at holiday lights and thought we would share them below!
Do you have a favorite place you like to go to look at holiday lights?
1. Lights of Life – click here for all the information. Located at Life University Marietta, Ga.
2. Lights of Joy – the largest residential Christmas lights display in Georgia! For all information please click here. Kennesaw, Ga
3. Holiday Lights of Hope at Hobgood Park Woodstock, Ga. For all information click here. You can also see our video from last years visit here.
3. Mountain Country Christmas in Lights at the Georgia Mountain Fairgrounds. For all information please click here.
4. Christmas Lights Extravaganza at Warbington Farms Cumming, Ga. for all information click here.
5. A Country Christmas at Petit Creek Farm Cartersville, Ga. For more information please click here.
6. Holiday Lights at Veterans Park Canton, Ga. For all information please click here.
7. Magical Nights of Light Lake Lanier Gainesville, Ga. For all information please click here.
8. A Country Christmas at The Rock Ranch The Rock, Ga. For more information please click here.
9. International Winter Wonderland at Centennial Olympic Park Atlanta, Ga. For more informal click here.
10. Fantasy in Lights at Callaway Gardens Pine Mountain, Ga. For all information please click here.
11. Garden Lights, Holiday Nights at Atlanta Botanical Garden Atlanta, Ga. For all information click here.