With only a few more weeks until school is back in session, however that may look for you, everyone is trying to soak up all the summer they can. The last few weeks local splash pads and aquatic centers have started opening back up and I wanted to share a few places that would be great to spend these hot summer days. I am going to try and include any new guidelines each place has put into place as well.
1. Elizabeth Porter Park Sprayground – open Wednesday through Saturday, reservations must be made online ahead of time, three two hour time blocks to pick from each day, infrared temperature checks enforced for all entering. For more information click here.
2. Sewell Park Pool and Splashpad – open for one session Monday through Friday from 1-5:30pm. On Saturday and Sunday there are two sessions 1-3 and 3:30-5:30. Admission is first come first serve with a maximum of 50 people. For more information click here.
3. Cherokee Aquatic Center – Monday through Saturday 10am-1pm and 2pm-5pm, Sunday 12pm-4pm. For more information click here.
4. Waleska Splash Pad – Monday through Sunday 11am-1:30pm and 2pm-4:30pm. For more information click here.
5. Swift-Cantrell Park Splash Pad – open everyday except Thursday 10am-7pm. For more information click here.
6. Seven Springs Water Park – open seven days a week 1pm-5pm. All entering will be temperature checked. For more information click here.
7. East Roswell Sprayground – open Friday through Sunday 12pm-6pm. For more information click here.
8. Riverside Park Sprayground – Monday 10am-7pm, Wednesday through Friday 10am-7pm, Saturday 10am-6pm, Sunday 12pm-6pm. For more information click here.
9. Collins Hill Aquatic Center – must make reservation online, open 11am-2pm and 3pm-6pm. For more information click here.
10. South Cobb Aquatic Center – Monday through Friday 11am-1pm and 2pm-4pm. First session will have a max of 25 people second will have a max of 50 people. Saturday and Sunday will have a max of 50 people both sessions. Temperature checks for all that enter. For more information click here.
11. Cumming Aquatic Center – Monday, Tuesday, Thursday, Friday, and Saturday 10-1:30 and 2:30-6, Wednesday 2:30-6, and Sunday 1-5. First come first serve with a max of 200 people. Temperature checks before entry. For more information click here.
4 thoughts on “11 Atlanta Area Splash Pads and Aquatic Centers”
Ahhhh! Literally just forwarded this to my whole family! We definitely plan on visiting the Cumming Aquatic center hopefully this weekend! Thank you so much for this. Xoxo
LikeLiked by 1 person
It’s so much fun! Hope you guys have the best time!
You are amazing with these lists!! I can’t wait to check all these places out!!
You’re making me want to plan a trip to Atlanta!! These are some great spots 😍