I don’t know about you but I am ready to say goodbye to these hot summer days and welcome the cooler days of fall! I have been so excited to see that many places here in Atlanta are going to have fun fall activities in the coming weeks. I have compiled a list of 10 fall activities around Atlanta and will share any new safety protocols they will have in place.
1. Buford Corn Maze: Opens September 5th, ages 3 and under are free, temperature checks before entering. For more information on opening times and safety protocols click here.
2. Boo at the Zoo: October 17, 18, 24, 25, 31, not a lot of information available yet for this event so I would definitely keep checking as they make more announcements about it. As of now they have timed ticketing and masks are required. For more information click here.
3. Berry Patch Farms: Open weekends October 3rd-25th and weekdays October 14th-30th. Pumpkin patch, hayride, playground, baby farm animals, concessions. For more information click here.
4. Jaemor Farms: Open October 5th-23rd and November 7th-8th. Hay rides, farm slides, a petting zoo, farm skeeball, a pumpkin train, duck races, tricycle races, apple cannons, concessions, and corn maze. For more information click here.
5. Sleepy Hollow Farms: Open September 26th-November 1st, Wednesday through Sunday, Closed Monday’s and all Tuesday’s except 10/20 & 10/27. Wagon rides, Corn Maze, Farm Animals & Kid Zone, Pumpkin Patch (pumpkins sold separately) – $12 per person, 2 and under FREE with purchase of adult ticket. New this season: limited number of tickets will be sold and must be purchased online for specific time slots. For more information click here.
6. Copper Creek Farm: Opens September 26th. Wagon hayride, pumpkin patch, corn maze, pony rides, jumping pillow, corn pit, kiddie corn maze, petting barn, and SO much more. To see all details click here.
7. Southern Belle Farms: Open Saturday’s September 19th-November 7th and Sunday’s September 20th-November 8th. Corn Maze, Hayride, Cow Train ride, Corn Cannon, Jumping Pillow, Racing Pedal Carts, Giant Tunnel Slide, Kiddie Korral, Rubber Duck Races, Barnyard Animals, Seesaws, and Pig Races. For more information click here.
8. Uncle Shucks: fall hours have not been announced yet but you can keep an eye out for them here.
9. Warbington Farms: Fall schedule will be announced soon so keep any eye out here.
10. Hillcrest Orchards: Open beginning September 5th-November 1st. Temperature checks before entry, masks required for indoor shopping and cow milking. For a detailed list of all activities and hours click here.